The Boy & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows will be offering Spring Break all programming for all northern Nevada members during the weeks of March 20-24 and March 27-31, 2017 and April 4-7th in Fernley. We will offer fun in the sun with sports, games, and activities outside as well as art, computers, rock wall climbing and more inside. The Club serves free meals for all kids and teens. Field trips available for an extra fee.
The Boys & Girls Club will be open for Spring Break at the following sites:
- The Donald W. Reynolds Facility, 2680 E. 9th Street in Reno (7 a.m.-6 p.m.)
William N. Pennington Facility, 1300 Foster Drive in Reno
- Nail Road Youth Center, 3905 Neil Road, Reno (7 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- The Joe Mitchell Community Center in Lemmon Valley , 325 Patrician Dr., Reno (7 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Bresson Avenue Youth Center, 1090 Bresson Ave, Reno (7 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- Fernley Intermediate School (6:30 a.m.-6 p.m.)
Click here for registration forms. For more information call the Club’s membership office at 775-331-3605. All members must be enrolled prior to the start of Spring Break week. Annual memberships cost $20 and member orientation is required.