The Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows and The Early Learning Centers have the following positions available
- PT (Evening) Facilities Coordinator
- FT Site Coordinator (Lois Allen)
- PT Membership Aide
- 21st Century Program Aide
- Part-time Morning Cook
- PT Kitchen Assistant
- Lead Program Aide
- Program Aides-Verdi Elementary
- Teen Aides – Part Time- Hug, DWR, DWR Middle School
- Bus/Shuttle Driver
The Early Learning Centers are a part of the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows. The compensation structure is in line with the Nevada Early Care and Educational Professional Career Ladder.
Early Learning Centers
- Part Time Early Learning Center Teachers
- Full Time Lead Teachers
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance are paid at 100% by the Club for full-time employees.
- Paid time off, holiday pay, employee assistance program and tuition reimbursement up to $1000, per year to our full time staff.
- Four days of holiday pay is offered to regular part time staff based on their regular work schedule.
- Promotional opportunities are available for all ELC staff with Early Childhood Education and for staff interested in pursuing a career in Early Childhood Education.
All positions are great opportunities for individuals interested in supplemental income or for college students, especially for individuals studying Early Childhood, Elementary and Secondary Education.
For more information about employment with the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows please call Human Resources at (775) 360-2445 or email.
Current employees, please click the button below for the employee intranet. Contact your supervisor for password.