Our Mission

At the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows, we are pleased to offer a daily food program at select sites.* During the school year, children receive an afterschool meal, and during summer and school breaks, children receive breakfast and lunch. The program is open to all youth under age 18, and children need not be members of the Boys & Girls Club to receive a meal. Meals are provided at no cost to participants, and all meals meet federal nutritional requirements.  Meals are funded in part through the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Child and Adult Care Food Program and Summer Food Service Program.

*The following locations participate in the food program: Donald W. Reynolds Facility, William N. Pennington Facility, Fernley Intermediate School, E. L. Wiegand Youth Center and Bresson Avenue Site.  Beginning in the summer of 2017, a food program will also be offered at Neil Road and Lemmon Valley.

Cooking at Boys and Girls Club

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html,

and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


Invitation to bid on grocery products.